So this was my book list a few months ago (inspired by a tweet from Daphne Oseña). I’ve been reading via my Kindle (my excuse, being the lazy cow that I am, is that carrying an actual book is heavy! Ha!) so I haven’t been doing much in the way of chipping away at my real book list (real book as opposed to e-books!).
You by Joanna Briscoe
- Deeper Than The Dead by Tami Hoag
- The Jewel of St Petersburg by Kate Furnivall
- A Little History Of The World by E.H. Gombrich
- The Particular Sadness Of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
- Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
- My Last Duchess by Daisy Goodwin
- From Notting Hill With Love…Actually by Ali McNamara
- Wicked by Gregory McGuire
- The Book Of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
So now, I’m hoping I can find another quiet weekend so that I can lie down and read another book. I’m trying to decide which one to read…might quite possibly be #5, The Particular Sadness Of Lemon Cake.
Wish me luck! 🙂