…but haven’t done in a year (or more!). I’ve written down my the 10 things and noticed that most of the things I want to do are Manila-related. Here’s my list anyway:
- Hug my father, my mother, my brother and my Duckie.
- Stay up late talking to my Tita Bing
- Go to Starbucks with my girls Maries, Che and Joanne.
- Go to Teriyaki Boy and have sukiyaki with Rhodes, Ateko and Ta Ems.
- Eat champoy (It’s a Chinese nibble made from a preserved fruit, but don’t ask me what fruit it is!).
- Drive a car.
- Have lunch at Lucca in Manningtree (really cosy Italian restaurant!).
- Bake a cheese cake
- Use my sewing machine on a project.